- Introduces key evidence
- Mixes brief presentations, facilitated discussion, small group work and skills practice
- Is relevant to your own situation
- Increases participants insight
- Leads to personal action planning for improvement
Effective Communication in Teams
Half Day Course
Working in teams can be extremely rewarding but also frustrating, inefficient and the source of conflict.
We review evidence about communication and teams. We share models and our experience from working with many clinicians and non clinicians across the NHS.
We give you plenty of opportunity to explore what this means for you and how you can adapt to improve your own team and your own contribution as a team member or team leader.
Following the day participants will
- Have a greater understanding of what makes a good team
- Be more effective at delegating
- Recognise different personal styles and the impact on communication
- Have increased their range of influencing skills
- Be more assertive without being aggressive
- Be more effective at giving feedback
- Hold more effective meetings
The day is supported by a workbook including an action plan.